Wednesday, November 18, 2020
The Lincoln Bain of division, hate and entertainment
1. The is a moratorium on aragonite mining. Curling license is to mine SAND only. He never said that he was mining aragonite.
2. You claim that they are mining from ships. How come no one has ever spotted them. The entire Bahamas is covered by both satellite and radar. There is a record of every ship in our waters. Where is the evidence? Scroll over the arrows and click to see the names of the ships and detail information. https://www.marinetraffic.com/.../centetony:24.5/zoom:7
3. Marcona Ocean Industries is a company registered in Florida. Tony Myer name is not in the records.
4. A simple check with customs would confirm that customs, police and immigration were on the cay.
5. In Michelle Malcolm interview, you said that the Symonettes been mining aragonite for 40 years. Aragonite mining did not start until 1971. Pop Symonette and the UBP were long out of power. Dillingham was a US company listed on the NY Stock Exchange.
6. Tony Myers said that he sold everything. You said that he held on to the mining license. Still no proof.
7. Tony Myers has a company in Alabama but sand and aragonite can easily be sourced from the US wholesale market with less hassle than mining here.
8. The Aragonite Bill was specific to Ocean Cay which is just one location. That does not mean that no Bahamians could get involved in the business at that location or any other location.
9. So you know how to write bills better than the AG office.
10. Curling does not have an aragonite license. The witness said that they were involved in illegal operations well that doesn't count and should be investigated.
11. You do not seem capable of understanding that the processed value is not the same as the mining value. It does not matter what your aggregate is used for. You can only charge what it is worth in your possession which is $50 per ton.
12. Everyone involved in mining also is involved in the end product business also. The money is not in mining. Most just breakeven for the returns at the end. Therefore there is nothing wrong with owning companies in other countries.
13. The Central Bank reports show that he paid all his local taxes in full and on time. Taxes are paid on volume at extraction, not at export. You are very confused. See exhibit A
14. The witnesses testimony can not stand up in court. Completely circumstantial about ownership and value.
16. You do an audit first and then say corruption it is the other way around.
17. You admit to tapping Manny Alexio phone and should be arrested for that. You even threaten to do the same to those around you. What type of Pastor are you?
18. Everything that you have produced is totally irrelevant.
19. Your real motives are division, hate and entertainment.
20. All of your videos are circumstantial, hearsay and exaggerated.