Monday, March 18, 2013

What is the leader of the nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan Muhammad talking about?

By Dennis Dames:



The leader of the nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan Muhammad sounds like a cry baby and grouch – when he talks about suing The Tribune about a recent article entitled: Nygard Faces the Wrath of Farrakhan.

Minister Farrakhan was quoted as saying the following in Monday March 18, Nassau Guardian: They quoted my words perfectly, but the spin that was put on my words was vicious and ugly and very untrue.

I wonder what the esteemed Minister meant, when the following quote was attributed to him in The Tribune of March 15, 2013: “You know I’m a very simple man, my staff can tell you,” he said. “When I go, I come to do a job to teach my people what God has blessed us to have. I to teach them and go back to my hotel. I aint looking for sport and I’m not looking for play. So you can’t send no woman to me except to learn.” “And I don’t mean sex education,”…

Where did all of this come in, and what exactly was Minister Farrakhan alluding to?

Get a life big brother Farrakhan, and welcome to The Bahamas.


Monday March 18, 2013

Caribbean Blog International