Thursday, May 27, 2021

War Declared on the FNM

The FNM has become a selective lovers, family and friends society


By Dennis Dames


As a Free National Movement (FNM) supporter since the 1970s, I am ready to cast my net on the other side. The party has been transformed in to a sweetheart political organisation – where the leaders appear to be following in the footsteps of their whore-mongering predecessors.

FNM leaders and standard bearers of today, seem to be more obsessed with their sweeties, hoes and bastard making pursuits, rather than the good of the country – in my opinion.

I have made more political contributions and sacrifices than many of them past and present. I have been in the FNM trenches most of my life fighting PLP corruption and victimisation – while many of the present day FNM leaders were PLPing-it-up, PLPing-it-down and PLPing-it-all-around.

Yes, the FNM party has lost its way since the advent of Pindling’s most illustrious protégé – in 1989.

I’ve been blacklisted and sidelined a long time ago in my party, the Free National Movement, (FNM). I am always ready to serve my beloved country, The Bahamas; and nothing will stop me – as long as there is God’s breath in me.

Indeed, the FNM has become a selective lovers, family and friends society. The Bahamas and Bahamian people deserve better than that. I will continue to fight for a better country, and not allow the FNM to bury me alive.

Dennis Dames will rise again, and I have declared war on the politically wicked and - in my opinion - morally corrupt FNM.